[BRLTTY] changing screen windows

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 31 05:08:24 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak at gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 at 00:19 -0500]

>With space-1234567 I go backwards from the last to first window with no
>problem. If I try again from window 0 I get something ab "invalid input" and
>a request for the window name or number but entering a number does not do
>anything to change the screen window but appears to try to be entering that
>number in window 0 instead.

Okay. The code should check that it isn't going below 0. That's an easy enough
fix to make.

>With space-1234568 I am not moving from the first through to the last window.
>I am just told this is window 0 or whatever window I am in. I am not
>advancing to the next window even when I know more are open.

Is this only after going backward has gone below 0? Could you test if it works
correctly as long as you haven't gone backward too far? Also, what happens if
you go forward too far?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |