[BRLTTY] changing screen windows

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:01:36 EDT 2018

No, it doesn't matter whether I have just gone back too far or not. It
still just tells me which window I in in. If I go too far, it still just
tells me which window I am in whereas if I try it with control a and give
a number that would go too far it actually shows the list of windows I
have open and then goes back to the normal window display.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart