[BRLTTY] Using Brltty for Android without TalkBack

Siena Trigiani siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:41:39 EDT 2018

Hi Brian,

The Braille Display I have is a BraillePen 12 Touch. It doesn't have USB
support, and can only be connected via Bluetooth. On the Android app, there
doesn't seem to be any drivers for that particular display, but Brltty
auto-detects the BraillePen when it's paired via Bluetooth to my tablet.

Will try to google the commands and see what I can find.

Thanks again!