[BRLTTY] Starting Orca on Fedora.

Pawel Loba ploba60 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 08:37:41 EDT 2018

Hello,

Please be patient with me, I don't want to be too annoying with my questions
here.

By visiting this link:
http://archive.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/28/Workstation/x8
6_64/os/Packages/b
and also having a look at my installation media I could confirm that these
packages were available there:
brlapi-0.6.7-5.fc28.x86_64.rpm
brltty-5.6-5.fc28.x86_64.rpm

So I downloaded Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-28-1.1.iso image file
and created my installation media - in my case it was the USB stick by
running dd if=Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-28-1.1.iso  of=/dev/sdb

Now, after starting up my installation process I activated ORCA by pressing
the atl+superkey+s and got my system talking offering me to try Fedora of
the installation media or to run the actual installation but I have no
Braille display working yet.
Could you please instruct me what needs to be done at this point to make my
Focus40 to work.
Thanks for your support.
Pawel