[BRLTTY] Starting Orca on Fedora.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 3 13:22:12 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Pawel Loba on 2018/06/03 at 13:06 -0400]

>My Braille display showed me 'brltty 5.6' message and shortly after went to
>'no screen' message.
>Again I went to alt+f2 and typedORCA --replace to reload OCA but no luck,

I suspect that it's only when Orca isn't already configured that it makes
guesses. In addition to --replace, you probably also need to add:

   --enable braille

Either that or do the systemctl start brltty, and then wait a bit, before
starting Orca for the first time.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |