[BRLTTY] Problem compiling brltty on mac high sierra (10.13.5)

Cheryl Ann Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:42:21 EDT 2018

I actually am having two issues. The first is that I have to compile with
"disable-api" to get brltty from the git repository to work. But for now I
am concentrating on the second problem.

As long as I have disable-api in the .cfg-darwin brltty compiles and
installs on my computer. But on a friend's computer I get an error in the
make. The results of the config and of the make are attached. Any help
would be appreciated. It may be something that should be really obvious
but I can't seem to track it down even if I compare my Macports
installation and other items on my Mac with that of my friend.

Thanks much.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth