[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android: Emulating Search button or Go button in asearch field or address bar

Gmail siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 23:24:43 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your email, and sincere apologies for the delay in getting
back to you! Unfortunately I have not been able to capture a system log as
of yet. Would you happen to know if the Android SDK is available for Mac,
or if you'd happen to know of an accessible Android app that would allow me
to capture the log without the use of a computer or having to root my device?
Henk, I extracted the zip file with the Platform Tools into a folder where
I can find it easily, however in all honesty, I do not feel very
comfortable using the Terminal mode at this point. Would it be possible for
one of you to please send me off list an audio walkthrough of the procedure?

Thank you in advance!

Take care, and have a wonderful weekend all!

Kind regards,

Siena.