[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android - capturing system log to report a crash?

Siena Trigiani siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:46:56 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you were aware of an accessible Android app that
would allow me to capture a system log without having to make use of the
computer? As I don't have a Windows or Linux computer and I'm not sure
whether the Android SDK is available for Mac, I downloaded the Android
Platform Tools package for Mac. However, I'm not a very advanced user and
am not very comfortable using the Terminal mode. Is this the only way to
capture a system log? If so, could one of you please send me an audio
walkthrough? Otherwise, would it be helpful if I sent you an audio
demonstration of the crash?

Kind regards,

Siena.