[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 5.4 With Baum DM80 plus

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 27 14:26:57 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Stefan Rohnke on 2018/06/27 at 19:31 +0200]

>In the first Cell nothing is setting; it goes on with Cell 2.

So the second cell contains what should be in the second cell?

For example: When brltty starts you see (for four seconds) a line that says
"BRLTTY 5.4". Are you seeing a blank for the B, and then RLTTY 5.4?

The DM80P has 4 status cells. Could you give me an example of wht those four
status cells say?

Are you able to build brltty for yourself? Would you be able to build 5.6 and
see if you have the same problem? That'd also make it easier for me to try to
send you fixes.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |