[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Android 6.0 - Crash issue resolved!

Siena Trigiani siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:56:11 EDT 2018

Good evening everyone,

I just installed the latest BRLTTY APK on my RCA Viking Pro tablet running
Android 6.0. I am very happy to report that the crash I had been
experiencing has now been resolved. I am now able to access the BRLTTy
website, the user guide and the message forum via the Actions menu. It
works like a charm! :)
Many thanks, Dave and all those of you who have responded to my enquiries
on list!

Take care, and have a great night and an excellent rest of the week! :)
Kind regards,

Siena.