[BRLTTY] How doyou read books?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Mar 4 15:41:00 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Devin Prater on 2018/03/04 at 13:43 -0600]

>When BRLTTY gets a driver for the Braille note Touch, I’ll probably try
>compiling and running it on my Mac, if that’s still possible.

The HumanWare driver already supports the BrailleNote Touch. Use the latest
brltty release (5.6) as there were some problems in earlier releases.

>There should really be an article on the BRLTTY site about that, and maybe
>even applications that work well with BRLTTY for doing everyday tasks, like
>writing and reading.

I'll gladly accept submissions. I'll organize them into a web page, and will
even go through them to correct spelling, etc, but I need submissions!

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |