[BRLTTY] How doyou read books?

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:11:30 EST 2018

Thanks for letting me know that BRLTTY works with the Touch. If I can dredge up old emails about getting it working, and if I successfully do get it working, I’ll compile it all into, hopefully, an easy to follow manner and send it here.
Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor

, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint instructor certified by World Services for the Blind