[BRLTTY] Repeated Bluetooth pairing request on Android

Robert Pösel robyer at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 7 10:59:29 EST 2018

Dne 06.03.2018 v 13:46 Dave Mielke napsal(a):
> You've given me an idea. I wonder what you, and others, think of it:
>
> Brltty could have a setting (or maybe it should jsut do it) to put an on/off
> control into a notification. This'd make it easy for a user to turn brltty off
> when he/she doesn't want to use a braille device, e.g. when going out
> somewhere. Additionally, locking/reawakening the Android device could
> automatically turn brltty back on again in case it's turned off by mistake.

Hi, as I'm not targeted user for BRLTTY as I'm not blind, I can't really
tell whether it would be useful or not. But from normal user perspective
I think it's good idea to have persistent notification informing about
running service + having option in BRLTTY settings to optionally disable
that notification.

Robert