[BRLTTY] Input from HelpTech Actilino

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Thu Nov 15 14:55:17 EST 2018

Before we consider other combinations, did you see the key presses in the log file I attached to the prevous email? E.g. is it possible that we can detect key presses like left+in, are these combinations detected at all by BRLTTY?

If not, we could use the joystick together with a dot, e.g. dot 7 or 8.

Lars