[BRLTTY] installing louis in a conda environment

Peter Rayner prayner at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Dec 20 05:38:40 EST 2019

For complicated reasons of compatibility I would like to install the
louis package in a conda environment. I've not seen it packaged for
conda. If it's not been done I would be happy to try it; it's probably
the safest way of installing it for me and will make it easier for
others. Can someone confirm this hasn't happened and, if necessary,
warn me off if I shouldn't do it?
thanks in advance
Peter

--