[BRLTTY] closing individual apps from the recent apps screen in recent Android versions

henk.abma at gmail.com henk.abma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:17:52 EST 2019

Hello,

Currently I am using Android 9 with BrlTTY. The recent apps screen has
changed somewhat in recent Android versions. Earlier there were a few
buttons for each app, that allowed you to view the app info or close it.

However these functions are now connected to the app as Actions.
So in order to close an app, you would find it in the recent apps list, open
the actions menu and press close from there.
However I don't think brltty supports these actions, or does it?

If it doesn't, it would be nice if it would be able to use these actions  at
some point in the future.

With kind regards,

Henk.