[BRLTTY] Ideal braille display

zvonimirek222 at yandex.com zvonimirek222 at yandex.com
Wed Jan 9 15:49:29 EST 2019

Hi to all,
Let me first introduce myself:
My name is Zvonimir, i'm 23, and i live in Zagreb, Croatia.
I am studying Russian language and literaturę at the University of Zagreb.
Now let's go to the subject.
I am using esys 24-cells display with Brltty on android.
It's a great display.
One question to the developer:
How can i translate Brltty to Croatian, as there is a croatain Braille table?