[BRLTTY] installing brltty

Ivan pivac ivan at ivanpivac.co.nz
Wed Jan 30 02:46:37 EST 2019

Hi List,

I have a Humanware BrailleConnect 40 which I have used with brltty in
the past.  I am running NVDA which did have a BrailleConnect option but
now just has a generic Humanware option.

I have selected the automatic option under the Braille setting and it
has appeared to be installed okay.  However, the braille display is
still not running.  I have run the Baum USB driver but I receive the
error message that it cannot be installed.  This is strange as it always
did in the past.  I also downloaded the brltty Windows driver but it too
won't install.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this dilemma would be
appreciated.

Many thanks

Ivan

Ivan Pivac