[BRLTTY] brltty on android: can i switch to the next/prior pages (two finger swype right/left)

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 19 18:50:06 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Amir-Trend Plus on 2020/04/19 at 12:45 +0800]

>using brltty latest with screen reader called commentary, same as
>talkback,

I haven't heard of commentary. How does it differ from talkback? Who provides
it?

>with focus 14 braille display.
>
>Normally when reading google play books, need to switch to  next page.
>When using the touch screen alone, it is done by using two fingers
>swype right or left, confused now but something like that. So, is
>there a similar gesture for braille users? Scrolling is different than
>this because scrolling is two fingers swype up/down (one finger if no
>accessibility is running i think).

It may still be scrolling. Without running the same app here, I'll do a bit of
guessing. Here are two pairs of key combinations to try. Please let us know if
one of them works.

One of them is Space + Dots23 for previous page and Space + Dots56 for next
page.

The other is Space + RoutingKey4 for scroll backward and Space + RoutingKey5
for scroll forward.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |