[BRLTTY] brltty on android: can i switch to the next/prior pages (two finger swype right/left)

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Wed Apr 22 05:03:41 EDT 2020

Hello Dave and all,

Commentary Screen Reader (Jieshuo) is a very advanced, responsive, fuly
customisable screen reader developed by a Chinese dev.

I have been using it too, since April 2019, and it's absolutely great.

It differs from TalkBack in many ways, it would be tol long and complex
to describe it all here, but, though the programme itself is not open
source, and rquires buying a license to use many of the features
(especially those that are associated with online services, like Captcha
solver, OCR, Virtual Screen, object, scene and face recognition, and so
on),it is defintely worth trying out. Its greatest strength, in my very
personal opnion, is the possibility of customsing practically any
gesture, in general and per-app, and to create extensions and plugins to
enhance and broaden its functionality.

I can test the swiping with two fingers right/left to move between
pages; I'll let you know. However, I'm using a Mini seika for reading on
my phone, though I don't suppose that matters much.

hth, stay safe,
Ollie