[BRLTTY] Are changes needed for systemd 247.1?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Dec 6 10:41:01 EST 2020

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2020/12/06 at 10:25 -0500]

>I've posted a tar file at https://jasonjgw.net/brltty-systemd-config.tar.xz

Nothing is obviously wrong, except that I can see that brltty at .service is
out-of-date so maybe you'd like to update it. I'd also like to see a copy of
your udev rules for brltty. Of couse, maybe you could try updating those, too.

After updatin systemd units, remember to run: systemctl daemon-reload
After updating udev rules, remember to run: udevadm control --reload

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |