[BRLTTY] Backspace (dot7) and Enter (dot8) on Fedora 33

Frans-WIllem Post fwpost at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:14:49 EST 2020

Hello all,

Thanks to Alexander on this list, I now have my braille display up and
running under Fedora 33. The only thing that does not work (compared to
my previous experience under Debian 10), is this:

- Braille input dot7 should act as a "backspace" keypress
- Braille input dot8 should act as an "enter" keypress

The physical input keys are OK; they work when I'm in BrlTTY's
preferences menu and need to return (dot8). They work as expected
(backspace and enter) on the system's TTY-consoles, too.

The rest of the Perkins-style input works in the GUI, as soon as I start
xbrlapi.

Can someone help me get these two keys going in the GUI?

Thanks,
Frans-Willem Post

--
Met de .ASC-bijlage(n) kan uw e-mailprogramma garanderen dat bovenstaand
bericht van mij afkomstig is, en onderweg niet door derden is aangepast.