[BRLTTY] Backspace (dot7) and Enter (dot8) on Fedora 33

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Dec 22 17:55:31 EST 2020

Frans-WIllem Post, le mar. 22 déc. 2020 23:45:26 +0100, a ecrit:
> Then, in the same terminal window, I typed 'a' (dot1), 'b' (dot1+2), 'c'
> (dot1+4), then three backspaces (dot7).

Ok, there I do see these:

key 00000061: (38,0,0)
akey 00000062: (56,0,0)
bkey 00000063: (54,0,0)
c^C

the "key" part are coming from brltty. The heading a, b, c are echo of
the simulation from X. But xbrlapi is really not showing anything about
the backspaces, so the problem is not in xbrlapi but in brltty which is
not sending them, we'd thus need a brltty log with -l server to see what
it is doing.

Samuel