[BRLTTY] Backspace (dot7) and Enter (dot8) on Fedora 33

Frans-WIllem Post fwpost at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:44:59 EST 2020

On 22-12-2020 23:55, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> we'd thus need a brltty log with -l server to see what
> it is doing.
>
> Samuel

See attached log file. I had to Alt-Tab into another window and back, to
get xbrlapi going in the terminal where I started it.

This time, I typed 'a', 'b', 'c', three times dot7 and one time dot8.

Thanks,
Frans-Willem

--
Met de .ASC-bijlage(n) kan uw e-mailprogramma garanderen dat bovenstaand
bericht van mij afkomstig is, en onderweg niet door derden is aangepast.