[BRLTTY] fixing up my gentoo install

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Dec 31 23:03:16 EST 2020

No, can't do this with gentoo.  The configure script isn't involved in
this process at all. There is a lot of things going on behind the
scenes here, after the make install is done to a special directory,
you have to specify the files that go into the /etc tree and after its
over, you get to specify which files you want to keep.  The
documentation is somewhat different, but must be specified, unless the
names are a certain small number of default names.