[BRLTTY] Math symbols in brltty

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 15 17:09:09 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Tom Masterson on 2020/09/15 at 11:31 -0700]

>Is there a way to have brltty read the symbols like the leftarrow with
>underline as <= or some equivalent when looking at mathematical equation? My
>current setup shows all such symbols as a ?.

Are these common mistypings? If so, they could be defined as common aliases
(equivalents) the way we already do for some other characters.

Also, are you referring to computer or literary braille?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |