[BRLTTY] Braille_radio : A minimal Console Radio in Python

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Sun Jan 24 19:58:03 EST 2021

Dear BRLTTY Users!

Sorry, but I do not know a better place to dump this.

So last Christmas I gifted my blind Brother a absolute minimal console
internet radio application.

He liked it pretty much. Also I am using it regular on our RaspberryPi
driven sound system.

Last weeks I spend some time to make the really hackish code a bit
better. But it is still a mess.

Nevertheless I have published it on GH and PyPI under the name
"braille_radio" to enable feedback:

https://github.com/Inqbus/braille_radio
<https://github.com/Inqbus/braille_radio>

I would like you to spread the word and help me to improve the UI for
all people.

If I am at the wrong place please be so kind to point me to a better
destination.

Cheers,

Volker

   inqbus Scientific Computing    Dr.  Volker Jaenisch
   Hungerbichlweg 3               +49 (8860) 9222 7 92
   86977 Burggen                     https://inqbus.de