[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and BrlAPI on Android.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 2 06:14:04 EDT 2021

You can read all of the details at: https://brltty.app/android.html

BRLTTY is now on Google Play. This means that it can be easily found by any Android user, and that installing it has become much easier. It also means that if you switch to installing it from Google Play then you'll get automatic updates when there's a new release, an important fix, etc.

Those who'd like to write BrlAPI clients for Android have a couple of options. One is that we provide a code snippet for including the Java BrlAPI bindings as a dependency for a gradle project. The other is that we offer direct links to download the jar, the JNI implementation library, and the C client library for all of the four mainstream architectures (arm/x86 32/64-bit).

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |