[BRLTTY] Using BRLTTY with Orbit Reader 20 on Android and Windows with NVDA

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:55:26 EDT 2021

Hi. I think I got it working. I installed it through the Windows settings
instead of manually through downloading it from the website like I did the
first time. I'm now trying to learn how to change preferences, access the
help menu and learn mode, and things like that, but I don't really
understand how the keybindings for the Orbit Reader work. Can anyone help?
In case it helps, the keybindings can be found here: Key Table: Orbit
Reader (brltty.app) <https://brltty.app/doc/KeyBindings/brl-bm-orbit.html>