[BRLTTY] Installed latest BRLTTY on Android but Chorded commands for Global Actions not working (using Brailliant BI 40)

Vivien Palcic vivienpalcic at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 18 07:50:12 EDT 2021

Hi Dave, and thank you for your reply. I have downloaded and installed
the latest Windows 64-bit version. I chose the Standard installation,
not Custom, during the installation. Is this okay or did I need the
Custom installation? I also pressed Enter on "Enable screenreader
support", though this screen wasn't a link or button. I'm presented with
several options now, such as "Create New Project", "Open an Existing
Project", "Get from Version Control", "Profile or Debug APK" etc. I'm
guessing I need the "Profile or Debug APK" button? How do I proceed from
here?

Regards

Vivien