[BRLTTY] Installed latest BRLTTY on Android but Chorded commands for Global Actions not working (using Brailliant BI 40)

Vivien Palcic vivienpalcic at westnet.com.au
Mon Jun 21 08:08:39 EDT 2021

Hi Dave, and thank you for your message. I'm still not clear on where I
find the adb command? Did you mean within the Android Studio interface
or a DOS prompt or elsewhere? When I press Space or Enter to click on
the Profile or Debug APK button, it prompts me to "Please select the
file to debug. Hide path Drag or drop a file into the path above to
quickly locate it in the tree". And in the edit field the C:\ drive/path
is presented.

Also, when sending you the log, do I need to email it via my phone, or
can I copy it over to my computer and email it in Thunderbird, which is
my email client? (I've never used the phone for emailing, so I was
hoping to be able to email it using my Windows machine, or would this
cause a problem given the Android device is the one for which the log is
needed?)

Regards

Vivien