[BRLTTY] Fwd: Fwd: Cable required for connecting Braille device (in my case Brailliant BI 40) with Android device

Vivien Palcic vivienpalcic at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 20 20:41:00 EDT 2021

Hi,

I'm still awaiting clarification re this query. Is the non-USB-c end of
the cable even supposed to be going into the micro-USB port of the
Brailliant BI 40, or into its other port (the USB-A one) in order to use
BRLTTY and connect via USB instead of bluetooth?

Vivien
my case Brailliant BI 40) with Android device