[BRLTTY] Fwd: Fwd: Cable required for connecting Braille device (in my case Brailliant BI 40) with Android device

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 20 21:12:51 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Vivien Palcic on 2021/10/21 at 08:41 +0800]

>I'm still awaiting clarification re this query.

I guess noone knows for sure. That includes me. Since noone else has answered, I'll try to find the right cables, here, and test it.

>Is the non-USB-c end of the cable even supposed to be going into the micro-USB port of the Brailliant BI 40,

Probably, but that's why I (and others) haven't answered. Probably doesn't mean yes.

>or into its other port (the USB-A one)

The USB-A port is always the host end, so no. That port would be meant for something like a USB memory stick.

What kind of port is on your phone, and which ports are on your braille device?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |