[BRLTTY] Input from a physical keyboard

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sat Jul 9 07:28:45 EDT 2022

On Android you can conect a physical bluetooth keyboard, and use it for
input. If input is set to Google keyboard, the physical keyboard works
perfectly well.
If input is set to BRLTTY, however, the selected keyboard layout isn't
honored, which means that if I press the key to the right of the letter
l, with Norwegian keyboad layout is selected, semicolon is produced,
and not the Norwegian letter ø, as expected.

Another difference is that it takes very long time from I press a key
until the letter is announced by TalkBack.

I hope that can be fixed.

Thanks in advance
Lars