[BRLTTY] running brltty wihtout brailledisplay

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 26 20:06:19 EDT 2005

[quoted lines by Andor Demarteau on 2005/07/26 at 23:02 +0200]

>that wuld be some combination of escape-sequences on the intergrated
>keypad.

There's currently no support in BRLTTY for intercepting the computer's
keyboard. I suppose it could be added, but would that really be the best
approach when a speech-based screen reader might do a far better job than the
basic speech capabilities of BRLTTY?