[BRLTTY] Still problems with Fedora Core 6

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Sat Nov 11 10:09:49 EST 2006

Hi,
I am using both Debian and Fdora at the moment, just to compare it and see which one i like best. I have them installed on the same machine.
Maybe Fedora hasn't got an IP how do I renew the IP address with DHCP in Fedora?
Yes, I like Debian for its packaging system and that you can upgrade the system without rebooting.
Many thanks,
Christian