[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Mark L. Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Tue Nov 14 20:10:46 EST 2006

Hello all,

I am using a Brailliant 80 and notice problems when I either type to fast,
backspace a lot or sometimes while using the on-display navigations. I
will lose some dots and some cells entirely. This gets extremely
frustrating. The weird thing is, when the cursor is ver a missing cell, it
will appear as normal. Is my brand new display defunct? Is this common?
This is my first display so I don't know whether I should be concerned or
not.

Best regards,
Mark L. Melonson

---
"In chess, as in life we struggle to achieve that which is everchanging
per every move. The only constants? Ideals and principle."