[BRLTTY] GPM: Inappropriate IOCTL for device

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Fri Mar 23 13:58:05 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I noticed on my Fedora 5 system GPM support is enabled by default. Since I
had seen this or similar error message in the past I took a detailed look at
the boot messages using console scrollback. The above message or very
similar appeared on the same line that said "starting udev" but I think
that's an artifact of the particular boot and other times it might come out
somewhere else.

Has anyone else seen this? Is it hardware specific?

Have fun, Dave, <evil grin>

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>