[BRLTTY] braille table editor?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun May 13 11:37:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

Does anyone knows if there exist a convenient braille table editor?

If not, I'd love to give a try. The idea I have for now is that the
main interface is, for one given character, its braille representation
and its unicode name. Then you would have a shortcut for changing
the braille representation (by typing numbers or directly the
braille pattern), another one for quickly switching to another
character by typing it, another one for switching to the corresponding
upper/lowercase character, and a shortcut for displaying the next
character that has the same braille pattern (hence permits to easily
track pattern conflicts).

Samuel