[BRLTTY] 3.10

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Thu May 1 06:24:51 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:
>
>> [quoted lines by Daniel Dalton on 2008/04/29 at 17:39 +1000]
>>
>>> One little bug I found:
>>> - with the braille note if I press a routing key quickly after another,
>>> brltty
>>> locks up and requires a killall/restart...
>>> Thats the only real problem I have seen lately and can reproduce.
>>
>> Is this a new problem or does it happen in older releases too? If it's a
>> new
>
> I'm not sure, let me check... Can I get back to you in a few days?

OK, sorry, I haven't had time to check, I will as soon as I get a chance
though. So go ahead and release brltty if you like and I'll track down the
exact rev at some stage and let you know exactly what is going on: when it
started occuring and about if it is in a stable release.

Also, in UEB braille shouldn't a % sign be represented as dots 4 6 then in
the next cell dots 3 6 and 5?
currently brltty writes % as 456 and then lower j instead of 46...

That's about all I see that is wrong.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/