[BRLTTY] Revisiting (again and again) the continuus display issue

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Oct 23 11:00:06 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2008/10/23 at 14:18 +0200]

>As a user of a 88 cell display which is continuus (no space between
>"status cells" and the rest of the display), I asked about
>refactoring the status cell situation now since about 2 years.
>Dave promised to do this someday.

And, much to his own disappointment and shame, Dave sometimes forgets to do
things. I think, this time, it was the amount of time and work required for the
Unicodization that caused his brain to become a total failure with respect to
this issue. His official public relations department has assured me that I can
reliably forward on to you his most deepest regrets.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.