[BRLTTY] new user with problems

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:59:53 EST 2011

Hi,
I'm running brllty 4.3. I'm going to make uninstall and try a default
configuration and see if that fixes it.
Well it said you're supposed to edit the braille.h in the readme in that
directory, so that's what I did. I'll try that command line and see what
happens after hte default install.
Ah that seemed to fix it. Now, how can I get it to read with a grade 2
braille  table?