[BRLTTY] new user with problems

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Wed Nov 9 00:30:13 EST 2011

Hello,

Glad it worked.

You can choose the contraction table to be used from the command-line
using the "-c" switch: you probably want something like "-c en-us-g2".
You'll need to refer to the help on your specific device to find out
what kkeystrokes will toggle grade 2 contraction on and off. You might
also want to find out what keystrokes activate the preferences menu for
your device and further configure brltty from there, save defaults, etc.

Cheers,
S.M.