[BRLTTY] Bluetooth connection problem with Handy Tech Active Braille

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Wed Jul 4 08:18:00 EDT 2012

I get an RFCOMM connect error 111: Connection refused. I have
braille-driver ht and braille-device bluetooth:<address> in my
/etc/brltty.conf file. In the /var/lib/bluetooth/<sub folder>/, I have a
pincodes file with the address and the pincode.

I'm pretty sure that it did work some time ago. Since then, BRLTTY is
upgraded to the most recent, and I've cross upgraded my system from 32
to 64 bit. The Braille Star works on bluetooth.

How can I find the reason for the refused connection?

Regards,
Lars