[BRLTTY] feedback to the latest improvements was: Re: Error when building BRLTTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat May 19 14:02:54 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2012/05/19 at 19:40 +0200]

>I'd love to have the possibility to have the cursor set to the next line, when
>the display reaches the end of the line / the display moves on the next one.
>This is useful when reading fluently and getting at the end of the window.

Which function are you using to read when you'd like this to occur?

>BTW, there seems to be no binding for the new speech commands in the
>kbd-laptop.ktb. I don't use most of them, but could you bind SPEAK_NEXT_WORD and
>SPEAK_PREV_WORD to Caps ArrowLeft and Caps +ArrowRight?

What should arrow up/down be? Which other bindings would be useful in that key
table?

Could someone give me an idea regarding what key combinations Speakup and Orca
use so that we can try to not confrlict with them?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html