[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Thu Apr 18 14:00:04 EDT 2013

Hello Dave,
Thanks. I've forwarded your message to my son, who is sighted, and works
on Arch Linux. I can't connect my phone to the pc, because Windows xp
doesn't let me do that, unless i install Kies and a lot of other stuff,
which I'd rather not bother with.

I'll post the log as soon as I have it.

Ciao,
Ollie