[BRLTTY] alva bc640 not workingoneither usb or bluetooth

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Apr 30 14:05:24 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by covici at ccs.covici.com on 2013/04/30 at 03:30 -0400]

>As for bluetooth,, all I ever get is error 38, function not implemented,
>along with messages from thekernel about tx timeouts.

The most likely problem is that you don't have the Bluetooth development
package installed on your system. I'm not sure what the distribution you're
using calls this package, but it might be something like bluez-libs-devel. It's
the one which contains the headers under /usr/include/bluetooth/. If you don't
already have it, then try installing it, then reconfiguring brltty, and then
rebuilding brltty.