[BRLTTY] x11 configuration problem

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Tue Jun 25 23:33:58 EDT 2013

Hello Jayson.  There are several reasons why I'm reluctant to upgrade to
wheezy.  First is that I don't like the new desktop, and second is that
puleaudio in wheezy interferes with using speakup.  Oh well, I'm sure
there's an answer other than upgrading the whole system just to fix one
problem.

Gene Collins

ps.  Do ant killers really carry sledge hammers?  (smile)