[BRLTTY] Interduction and question about reconnecting under android

J. jbslists at online-rudel.net
Sat Nov 16 05:14:13 EST 2013

Hi Listers,

my name is Juergen, Teddy or, if you like it short, only J.;
I live in Austria and I'm not only new on this list, but
also still a greenhorn on android.

Never the less I got BRLTTY installed on my nexus 4 and
connected to my BAUM PocketVario / SuperVario 24. Many
thanks for this grade work to the developers!

When my braille display is connected and I wait for some
Minutes the mobile and the display go to sleep. When I wake
them up within the next 10 or 20 Minutes, all is fine and
they ar reconnected automaticly within some seconds. But
when I go to sleep my self, and try to reconnect them next
day, it's not so nice.

Is there any other way, but go to (settings - accessibility
- BRLTTY) and switch TTY off and on again?

Many thanks already now

J.