[BRLTTY] Localization steps for Brltty?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Feb 11 11:03:02 EST 2014

Hammer Attila <hammera at pickup.hu> writes:

> Future how can possible automaticaly updating the non empty hu.po file
> if you adding new translatable messages?

If you submitted your hu.po, we will integrate it into the build system
such that "make hu.po" will automatically call msgmerge on the updated
pot file.  If you know how to use msgmerge, you can also update your
hu.po file manually from brltty.pot, after you called "make pot".  But
it is likely that you dont need to do so, messages change, but not very
often.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕